Tag Archives: Employee Advocacy
In this episode: Welcome back to our show! After a brief hiatus, and whole new name change, we are back in action! Today, we have a special treat, a live/recorded version of our podcast straight from the 2014 Employee Advocacy Summit presented with The Social Shake-Up 2014. Together with my four panelists of the day, we take on questions directly from our audience of awesome summit attendees. It’s a super fun session with lots of laughs mixed in with the nitty gritty of the day. Definitely a conversation you don’t want to miss!
You ask! … Industry leaders answer! Call in and be on our podcast with us! (855) 768-3553
- How to calculate the value of social reach?
- What are the internal benefits to an organization with an Employee Advocacy program?
- Employee Advocacy feels like what the internet felt like in 1995, shouldn’t be quit looking to technology to tell the story? Shouldn’t be be able to get executive buy-in based on common sense beliefs?
- How do you get employees to relate to the brand story so that when they are sharing through an advocacy program, they remain authentic while staying on brand?
- Where will this take us? And why is it important for organizations to on-board now?
- What is the green light analogy in regard to legal considerations?
- At what point is this way too much work in relation to number of employees?
- How do you equip employees regionally for different international markets and offices?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- bit.ly://AdvocacySummit – 2014 Employee Advocacy Summit
MeetTheSpeakers – Listen on SoundCloud – Meet the speakers of the 2014 Employee Advocacy Summit.
- http://www.purematter.com/futureofwork – To learn more about the Future of Work project by PureMatter, sponsored by IBM #NewWayToWork
In today’s ever-changing world of social business and digital transformation, staying up to date with cutting edge technology and best practices is not easy. Here’s your chance to ask industry leaders all of your questions! Get relevant advice from those who know best… Call Collaborative IQ Podcast at (855) 768-3553. Leave a voice mail question to be selected for a future show.
OR go to my website, DeniseHolt.com, click on the tab that says, “Send Voicemail” on the right side of the window, and record a voicemail message of your question directly using your computer microphone or mobile device!
Thanks for joining us!