Tag Archives: community building
In this episode: Today we have the pleasure of announcing the Grand Re-Launch of SocialMediaToday.com! Listen as the champagne glasses ring in the good news with Robin Carey, Founder and CEO of Social Media Today, as we discuss the website’s all new marketplace feature, and the improved community functionality behind the redesign. Also, get an inside look at the highlights of the upcoming 2014 Employee Advocacy Summit, hosted by Denise Holt, Chris Boudreaux, and Susan Emerick, and The Social Shake-Up 2014 this September in Atlanta.
You ask! … Industry leaders answer! Call in and be on our podcast with us!
- How do you protect both the employer and employee when the employer is providing content and mobilizing employees as advocates for the brand?
- How important is the new LinkedIn Feature that ranks your popularity? Is it trying to compete with Klout? What is the purpose of it?
- Should you have a presence on all social media channels?
- What the heck is Growth Hacking?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- SocialMediaToday.com – All new redesigned website!
- bit.ly://AdvocacySummit – Registration and session/speaker info for the 2014 Employee Advocacy Summit
In today’s ever-changing world of social business and digital transformation, staying up to date with cutting edge technology and best practices is not easy. Here’s your chance to ask industry thought leaders any and all of your burning questions! Get relevant advice from those who know best… Call the Social Business Helpline at (855) 768-3553. Leave a voice mail question to be selected for a future show.
OR click on the tab that says, “Send Voicemail” on the right side of my website, DeniseHolt.com, and record a voicemail message of your question directly using your computer microphone or mobile device!