Interestingly enough, as I was working on this article and INFOGRAPHIC, Brian Solis of the Altimeter Group, published his list of trends and predictions for 2014/2015. In it he states, “To expedite More »
This article has been published as a exclusive release for SocialMediaToday. Employees are vital for building and scaling brand relationships. They have the distinction of being trusted ambassadors of the brand because of More »
First published as a guest post on SocialMediaToday.com, September 23, 2013: Last week, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Greg Shove, Founder and CEO of SocialChorus, to discuss social advocacy. However, the More »
Urban Decay Cosmetics - They’re the hip, edgy, socially conscious, femme fatale in the world of beauty products. Women everywhere love their product line because it offers them choices that they previously didn’t have More »
In this episode: So much podcast goodness coming at you this week! Bryan Kramer is on our show!! We talk Human to Human #H2H. We talk TED Talks. We predict the future! #NewWayToWork.
We also have some great listener questions. Ever wonder about social media in regulated industries? Social media marketing automations? How about Employee Advocacy for B2B? We’ve got it covered for you.
AND we have a very special music jam coming to you from the home of the blues… Straight from Chicago, we welcome Arbor Creek band to our show for an exclusive performance. You won’t want to miss this!
You ask! … Industry leaders answer! Call in and be on our podcast with us! (855) 768-3553
- What is the role of social media in regulated industries like heath care and financial?
- What solutions exist for tying social media into marketing automations in order to understand your customer holistically?
- Is Employee Advocacy just for B2C or is it also for B2B, and if so, how are they similar? How are they different?
Links mentioned in this episode:
- http://www.arborcreekofficial.com/ - Members: David Drilling (17) - lead vocals, rhythm guitar, Larry Huff (18) - lead guitar, Jared Bebee (18) - keyboards, backup vocals, Alex Ford (18) - bass guitar, backup vocals
- Arbor Creek on Facebook
- Bryan Kramer TED Talk
- Bryan Kramer Human to Human #H2H Book
- http://www.purematter.com/futureofwork - To learn more about the Future of Work project by PureMatter, sponsored by IBM #NewWayToWork
- IBM Social Business, Future of Work Futurists on YouTube
In today’s ever-changing world of social business and digital transformation, staying up to date with cutting edge technology and best practices is not easy. Here’s your chance to ask industry leaders all of your questions! Get relevant advice from those who know best… Call Collaborative IQ Podcast at (855) 768-3553. Leave a voice mail question to be selected for a future show.
OR go to my website, DeniseHolt.com, click on the tab that says, “Send Voicemail” on the right side of the window, and record a voicemail message of your question directly using your computer microphone or mobile device!
Thanks for joining us!